Date: 9 June, 2022 (Thursday)
Time: 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM UTC+08
Venue and registration: The entire Roundtable would be conducted via Zoom. Registration details will be sent to members via email.
– Anthony Aung, Special Adviser, Smart Way
– Josephine Price, Chair, MPE&VCA
– Karina Ufert, CEO, EuroCham Myanmar
– Shinsuke Goto, CEO, Trust Venture Partners
– Thompson Chau, Editor-At-Large, Frontier (Chair)
Details: This year’s theme “Future for international business in Myanmar” seeks to assess the future of foreign businesses in the country and their implications for the broader economy. The event is held under the Chatham House rule and is open only to members of Frontier and event partners.
Contact: Membership team: firstname.lastname@example.org