Order No 265/2021
2nd Waning of Nayon 1383 ME
26 June 2021
The Ministry of Health and Sports hereby announced the order by exercising the authority stipulated in Sub-Section (b) of Section 21 of the Prevention and Control of Communicable Diseases Law.
- The Ministry of Health and Sports has taken preventive measures against Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in real-time. Therefore, people from Lashio Township of Shan State need to stay at home due to the number of confirmed patients on the rise in the township.
- Hence, the people residing in Lashio Township of the Shan State are involved in the Stay-at-Home programme.
- The people inclusive of the Stay-at-Home programme of the township need to abide by the following disciplines:
(a) Reside at their homes only (except for the persons going to government departments, organizations, companies, factories and workplaces for serving duties);
(b) Arrange only one person from each house to go out shopping;
(c) Arrange only two persons per house to go to hospitals and clinics;
(d) Wear masks if they go outside the houses;
(e) Allow ferries and registered vehicles to transport returnees from workplaces to pass the wards;
(f) Allow one person only in addition to the driver in a vehicle for shopping in the ward and two persons except for the driver to go to hospitals or clinics;
(g) Abide by the standard operating procedures (SOP) for trucks to ensure smooth flow of commodities in the township;
- People need to inform the relevant ward administration bodies about seeking approvals to go outside the houses if they have reasons to raise the limited number of participants in the measures and other emergency issues mentioned in sub-paragraph (b), (c) and (f) of Paragraph 3. The relevant administrative bodies need not allow ingoing and outgoing persons, except officials and those returnees from duty.
- Action will be taken against those who fail to abide by the order under the existing laws.
- The order came into force at 4 am on 27-6-2021.
Dr Thet Khaing Win
Source: The Global New Light of Myanmar